Who looks out for you and your clients?
As YOUR partner, you are assured…
For the Business Owner
- A proven, motivated advisor, who brings an exceptional skill set and the required business savvy to make us a winning team for your projects AND your business!
- An objective and professional analysis for best use, design, performance and solutions.
- A “Fresh Perspective”, stimulating ideas and positive direction for your project, staff and business.
- A professional liaison, mediator, arbitrator, who can get to the heart of the matter, communicate effectively, improve negotiations and positioning, affording positive end results.
- A solid and extensive network of support professionals.
- An “extra pair of hands” who can supplement skills to your organization without the frustration of having to recruit, train and commit to a full time hire.
- A level of ethics and expertise that will guarantee you and your clients Peace of Mind and overall Savings to the bottom line!
For the Homeowner
- A trusted liaison who will advise objectively, without pressure, having your best interest at heart.
- A communicator who can decipher the jargon and sort out the technical details, in terms you will understand.
- A trusted advisor and confidant who can take the uncertainty and stress out of the decision making process.
- A steadfast and reliable advisor, who, by your side, can protect you from costly mistakes!
WHO ENGAGES WDPC SERVICES?
- Architectural Professionals: residential and commercial
- Contractor Professionals: residential, commercial, remodel and restoration
- Neighborhood Architectural Review Boards: public and private sectors
- Historic Advisory Boards: public and private sectors
- Multifamily Planners and Developers of residential and senior housing projects
- Light Commercial Developers
- Personal residence owners- new construction/remodel projects
- Residential and Commercial Investors
- Private and Family-Owned Businesses
- Manufacturers and Vendors seeking general business, marketing, best practice advice
Tips, inside scoop, industry insights and advice from an expert.